I waited to post until I talked to Mimi's Onc.
Last night Mimi had a random "throw-up" incident. She didn't feel sick or anything just asked for her bucket, got sick and went to sleep. A doc checked her out and she looked and sounded fine. She slept all night and slept in this morning.
We might go home depending on a couple of things.
Since Mimi's heart rate has been high off and on they might do an EKG, just to check if there is anything off. The other thing is if she is sent home today she will go home on a 5 day antibiotic since her ANC is low, it is just up to me if I want her on that antibiotic. Our other option is to stay the night wait and hope for the counts to go up on their own and go home without antibiotics... oh the decisions.
We are staying at the hospital tonight. The plan is to watch the counts and hope they go up. She came in they were zero, they are at 200 we are hoping they get to 500 but she will probably be able to go home if they get to 300, that way we know they are going up. The antibiotic that Mimi might go home on is Levaquin but we will address that tomorrow. The EKG and heart ultrasound results will be in later today. Mimi liked watching the ultrasound of her heart but she said it would be better if it was in color LOL.