Mimi woke up this morning very tired, sad, just "blah" it didn't really get any better while we were at the clinic she looked like she might be getting a fever. Her heart rate was fast, which usually indicates a fever coming. Counts came back and her ANC is pretty low. Nightly chemo pill (mercaptopurine) on hold until further notice. Five day steroid (dexamethasone) pulse is still happening starting today. She had blood cultures taken at the clinic just in case we end up admitted for fever. Since todays Spinal Tap is not count dependant she still got it, everything went fine.
We packed up the and came home for lunch. Mimi ate and drank a bit and has been on the couch watching the food network. I am crossing my fingers that ONE we all sleep a home tonight instead of the hospital and TWO when we go for counts on Friday they are well enough to start school on the 7th, they need to be over 500.
Mail came today! Mimi's backpack came in, Iza's came last week. Also some fun school accessories for all three girls from Auntie Sherri and Uncle Joe :) Thank you!
WBC - 3.17
Hgb - 12.5
Platelets - 212
Neutrophil - 200