Out of 3 daughters Mimi is our middle child, older sister Iza by 3 minutes and a younger sister Magi by 3 years. Mimi was diagnosed with Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL) on August 12, 2009. After 2 years, 2 months and 26 days on November 6th, 2011 she took her last chemo pill and is considered OFF Treatment! This is our story of our journey through childhood cancer.

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

We spent the night at the Hospital...

Boo. Mimi had a slight fever (100.6, the protocol is to call as soon it is over 100.3) around lunchtime yesterday (Tuesday) I called the Clinic and they told me to bring her right in to the hospital.
She feels great and her blood work looks awesome but since she had a fever last night while she was here they will probably keep her here until tomorrow morning. She is watching movies and coloring up a storm, I am here with her coloring as well. Oh and she is determined to write Emilia in cursive right now she is able to do Mimi.

The biggest news of all her neutrophil count is "normal" is that she is able to have fruit - Real fruit! She has chosen an apple. I'll let you know how it was...
And it was YUMMMMO! She had two!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad she can have apples, and I hope she goes home tomorrow! Iza was singing today "I miss Mimi, I miss Mimi"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad it is an apple too. Just perfect for fall. I can't believe she is gettin the hang of cursive. Glad you are home again with Iza and Maggie Boo.

    ReplyDelete