Out of 3 daughters Mimi is our middle child, older sister Iza by 3 minutes and a younger sister Magi by 3 years. Mimi was diagnosed with Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL) on August 12, 2009. After 2 years, 2 months and 26 days on November 6th, 2011 she took her last chemo pill and is considered OFF Treatment! This is our story of our journey through childhood cancer.

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Night at the Hospital.

Mimi has been acting a little off, no appetite, she did not sleep well last night which is why I also kept checking her temp all day but it went from being in 99s to 101.7 in a half hour. Mimi spiked a fever right before dinner time (4:30pm), I called the Clinic and at 4:45 there was a room ready and we were on our way to drop Iza and Magi off at Babcia and Dziadzu's and Mimi to the hospital. By 5:15 her port was accessed, blood drawn and we are just waiting to see the counts, I came home to just grab by eye solution (I have found that sleeping with my contacts is NOT fun)

I will update when I know more...

No comments:

Post a Comment