Out of 3 daughters Mimi is our middle child, older sister Iza by 3 minutes and a younger sister Magi by 3 years. Mimi was diagnosed with Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL) on August 12, 2009. After 2 years, 2 months and 26 days on November 6th, 2011 she took her last chemo pill and is considered OFF Treatment! This is our story of our journey through childhood cancer.

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Clinic Day.

All is well. Counts are good Mimi feels and looks good. Today she also started steroids, hopefully this week will be uneventful. I am crossing my fingers whatever Iza has going on, with random sneezing and coughing, she will keep to herself.

Today's Counts:
WBC - 3.4
Hgb - 11.9
Platelets - 217
Neutrophil - 2400


Random Magi Funny:

Me - "Magi eat your carrots they are good for your eyes."
Her - "MY eyes are BLUE and I like them like that, So I am not eating carrots"

Who am I to argue with this broccoli eating child... LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment