Out of 3 daughters Mimi is our middle child, older sister Iza by 3 minutes and a younger sister Magi by 3 years. Mimi was diagnosed with Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL) on August 12, 2009. After 2 years, 2 months and 26 days on November 6th, 2011 she took her last chemo pill and is considered OFF Treatment! This is our story of our journey through childhood cancer.

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Wish List for Camp Sunshine.

In the mail this week we got a newsletter from Camp Sunshine. The girls were interested in the stories most of them were about all the donations the camp receives. On the back of the newsletter was the camp's wish list. Both girls decided they want to use their money and buy some things on the list and drive it to camp.

We will be shopping this week and filling a box of arts and crafts supplies, birthday candles, stickers and whatever else the girls think of. If anyone else would like to contribute to our Wish List box for Camp Sunshine let us know :)

What the girls DON'T know yet is that the week of Winter Vacation they WILL be going to Camp Sunshine for the winter session. I have not told them yet so far I have been able to keep it a secret. I can't wait to see their faces when they find out. They have been asking to go back almost daily, they wished it while they blew out their birthday candles and even asked Santa!

3 comments:

  1. I love them, I can't wait to see how much fun they have. Let me know what you need, we'll contribute to your box.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds great and the surprise is always good, we live in Australia and have Camp Quality, my 2 girls had their first Family camp last weekend and we have the first camp just for them next month

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mimi
    My name is Jenna and i came across your site. U are a brave courageous fighter and a real champ. U will be in my thoughts. I was born with a rare life threatening bone disease. My site: http://www.miraclechamp.webs.com I love it when others sign my guestbook. http://www.miraclechamp.webs.com

    ReplyDelete