And guess what is up?
Dr. R. came in bright and early this morning to let us know the good news. We can go home today. We will probably take our time doing that since it is 2 degrees outside, yes TWO.
As of right now she will get her scheduled daily chemo next week (Tuesday through Friday.)
At home MagiBoo seems to be doing better, no fever, no stuffies and her mood has improved.
Okay, off to eat some hospital breakfast! Mmmm...
Scratch that, all the above...
We are still here waiting. She is finishing up some of the IV antibiotics.
I have also ran out and brought MagiBoo to the Dr. since her fever came back and she was not looking so great. She has a slight ear infection, new to me none of the girls ever had one. So her and Mimi will be on the same antibiotics while home.
We are staying another night. The ANC is still 100. I guess all the other counts are slowly going up but the ANC (absolute neutrophil count) is still the same. If we go home we might just end up right back here with a fever, so will just stay the night and cross our fingers for a better number than a 100. Mimi is not overly upset about staying here as long as she can make THE soup with me tomorrow. We found a really yummy recipe.