We were SO close on going home. But NO GO.
This morning Mimi's Blood Culture that was taken on Monday night turned out to be positive. It could be one of two things a bloodstream infection or false positive caused by skin contamination. We have to wait until tomorrow morning to see exactly what "grew" on that culture. Also another blood culture was taken this afternoon to see if it will have the same outcome but we are hoping it was just contamination. (If this is all confusing, check the link above, I just learned more than I probably needed to about blood cultures from the hospital and from Google)
Mimi was ready to go home and I think her sisters are ready to have her home but hopefully tomorrow. Iza and Magi came to visit for a while and got to play dress up and doctor on the hospital play deck with child life. She is running around the halls with her IV pole and chatting it up with the hospital staff, she looks so much better than yesterday.